With Christmas just ONE DAY away, what are you doing to prepare? Like most ladies in Manhattan, we have been spending days running from work to department stores picking up last-minute gifts and gadgets for our loved ones. The air is cold, the crowds are exhausting and yes, this lady needs a shopping break! We have the perfect remedy for holiday stress and gray skies…
Grab your favorite mug, a nice warm jacket and sip on our SPIKED CIDER RECIPE…
LADYHATTAN’S SPIKED CIDER
- 2 Quarts Apple Cider
- 2 Cloves
- 4 Cinnamon Sticks
- 2 Chopped apples (slice into thin slivers)
- 1 Orange (slice into thin slivers)
- 1 Orange Peel
- As much Whiskey as a Lady can handle…
What to Do:
- Heat up all the ingredients except the Whiskey… Get the cider ingredients mixed nicely for about 3-5 minutes over medium heat (no more than a very light boil)… Fill up your mug 3/4 of the way with the cider and then drop a shot of whiskey on top. Mix it carefully with a drink stirrer.
- Relax on your NYC patio or rooftop area with a nice warm jacket and gloves.
- Sip your cider slowly (be careful, that stuff is stronger than it tastes) and enjoy some company with your lady friends.
Maybe it’s the soothing warmth of the beverage, maybe it’s your fabulous fur jacket, or hell, maybe it’s whatever is SPIKING that cider! Whatever it is – this winter break remedy will surely make you feel like a million bucks. Enjoy and happy holidays!
PS — Need a great last-minute holiday gift? We love our NYC MUG from Tiffany’s — it has a carefully painted image of every 5th Avenue Landmark! Get it here!
Merry Christmas Ladies.